Saturday 9 January 2010

Albums Released in 2009: Top 10




Finnish Albums:

1. Stratovarius - Polaris
2. Sonata Arctica - The Days Of Grays
3. Cain's Offering - Gather The Faithful
4. Korpiklaani - Karkelo
5. Leverage - Circus Colossus
6. Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Children Of The Dark Waters
7. Amorphis - Skyforger
8. Elias Viljanen - Fire-Hearted
9. Sapattivuosi - Ihmisen Merkki
10. Revolution Renaissance - Age Of Aquarius


Non-Finnish Albums:
1. Hans Zimmer - Angels & Demons OST
2. Doro - Fear No Evil
3. KISS - Sonic Boom
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Night Castle
5. W.A.S.P. - Babylon
6. Delain - April Rain
7. Epica - Design Your Universe
8. My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire
9. Hammerfall - No Sacrifice, No Victory
10. Dream Theater - Black Clouds And Silver Linings

Note: This is just my subjective list of what I think were the best 10 Finnish and non-Finnish albums released in 2009. I obviously didn't listen to all albums that were released the last year, just to those from the bands that I like or some that I was curious about.

No comments:

Post a Comment